Tuesday 21 August 2012

Novels and Summer

Well, the other day, I decided to write a novel. Why? I don't know. But what I do know, is that it's called the Jetsville haunting and you can find it on www.wattpad.com

I was thinking about the Amityville horror and the book, and I thought to myself: "Hey, what if I made my own version of the Amityville horror, but make it fictional!". So that's what I did. I layed down a simple story on a peice of paper, with most of the stuff I'll need: The family's name, the book name, the short, medium and long description, and the next day I logged onto Wattpad and got cracking. Keep an eye out on CalgonChuda on wattpad, as I'll soon be making a prequel to the book.

So enough about the novel, let's talk about the summer break.

I'm in England, So timing is different here, but I've only got 2 weeks left worth of holiday to enjoy, and portion of that goes to getting shoes and stationary, oh, and don't forget the fake stationary that converts into an awesome something. (That sounded wrong.)
I've spent so much of the holidays just scootering around and going to my friends house.



No comments:

Post a Comment